This is a very sobering (and frightening) article about the national debt, “which is on track for a record federal deficit and will see the government’s overall debt surpass the size of the total U.S. economy . . . Mr. Obam’s budget projects that 2011 will see the biggest one-year debt jump in history, or nearly $2 trillion, to reach $15.476 trillion by Sept. 30, the end of the fiscal year. That would be 102.6 percent of GDP – the first time since World War II that dubious figure has been reached.” Check out the full article at The Washington Times.
- 1/28/12 Central Committee Meeting Wrap-up
- Clarification of the Facts – December CC Meeting is Valid
- EC Votes to Overturn CC’s Automatic Delegate Decision
- David Kirkham Announces Run for Governor
- Representative Chris Herrod Announces Run for US Senate
- Keri Witte for Legislative District Chair
- New Laws for the New Year