Today the Utah House revisited and decided to PASS HB199 (Advertisements on School Buses). I am pleased to see the House reconsider this bill, which I think will provide an innovative funding option for education. The bill now moves to the Senate for consideration. Read the details in this Daily Herald article.
- 1/28/12 Central Committee Meeting Wrap-up
- Clarification of the Facts – December CC Meeting is Valid
- EC Votes to Overturn CC’s Automatic Delegate Decision
- David Kirkham Announces Run for Governor
- Representative Chris Herrod Announces Run for US Senate
- Keri Witte for Legislative District Chair
- New Laws for the New Year