This bill has had a long and arduous journey, and is halfway home in the legislative process — it has survived committee and passed the House, but it must still pass through the gauntlet of the Senate and be signed by the governor. This is definitely one to watch.
- 1/28/12 Central Committee Meeting Wrap-up
- Clarification of the Facts – December CC Meeting is Valid
- EC Votes to Overturn CC’s Automatic Delegate Decision
- David Kirkham Announces Run for Governor
- Representative Chris Herrod Announces Run for US Senate
- Keri Witte for Legislative District Chair
- New Laws for the New Year