The Utah State Legislature will convene on January 23, and the session will run through March 8. The Utah House Republican caucus will be focusing a lot of attention on education this year — an issue that ranks high in priority with voters, and therefore a good election-year topic. Check out more info in this Daily Herald article.
- 1/28/12 Central Committee Meeting Wrap-up
- Clarification of the Facts – December CC Meeting is Valid
- EC Votes to Overturn CC’s Automatic Delegate Decision
- David Kirkham Announces Run for Governor
- Representative Chris Herrod Announces Run for US Senate
- Keri Witte for Legislative District Chair
- New Laws for the New Year