Happy New Year! At least a dozen new state laws kicked in on New Year’s Day, including the new maps created during the 2011 redistricting process (you can view the new maps on the Lt Governor’s website). Check out the full story in the Salt Lake Tribune’s news article.
- 1/28/12 Central Committee Meeting Wrap-up
- Clarification of the Facts – December CC Meeting is Valid
- EC Votes to Overturn CC’s Automatic Delegate Decision
- David Kirkham Announces Run for Governor
- Representative Chris Herrod Announces Run for US Senate
- Keri Witte for Legislative District Chair
- New Laws for the New Year